The European Venture Programme is a unique entrepreneurship programme for early stage high-tech start-ups coming from the four EuroTech universities TUM, EPFL, DTU and TU/e. EVP participants visit within 12 days all four innovation ecosystems to take part in workshops and seminars in the area of business creation. During this period, participants will gain exclusive access to each ecosystem´s entrepreneurship facilities and networking recourses. Programme’s primary goal is to provide young entrepreneurs with the necessary know-how and tools required for building their company.
What to expect:
- Mobility programme in four key European innovation ecosystems
- Seminars and workshops in business creation (Product, Market, Team, Finance)
- One-to-one pitch training
- One-to-one meetings with other international start-ups, technology experts and mentors
- Networking events and international pitching experience
Find out more and apply at: www.europeanventureprogramme.com