The fellowship consists of a monthly salary for the postdoctoral researcher based on the salary scale of the host institution and is granted for a period of twenty-four (24) months maximum.
Prolongation is not possible. Should the department wish to employ the fellow after the termination of the EuroTechPostdoc fellowship, a new contract must be drawn.
Fellowships cannot be granted retroactively.
Fellowships must start at the latest six (6) months after the decision date.
How to Apply
To apply for a EurotechPostdoc fellowship, you have to create your personal account in the application portal first. The portal will guide you through the submission process. You will be able to save your current application status and continue with your application at a later stage until the application deadline. The necessary templates mandatory for completing the application can be found in the portal as well as below.
Please apply here.
The deadline for submission for the upcoming call is 28. February 2018. You will be able to change your application and upload updated documents until call deadline. After the call deadline you will be able to log in into your personal account to verify the status of your application.
Please note that in order to submit your application your host and co-host have to provide an institutional endorsement. This endorsement is automatically requested by the submission system and requires the contact details of your hosts. Please ensure way in advance to provide your host and co-host with the necessary information
In a n utshell: EuroTechPostdoc is open to researchers regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, political views, language, age and nationality. To be considered eligible, applicants must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must hold a PhD degree from a recognized university or plan to obtain a PhD degree by the time of employment or or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience.
- Researchers may not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the host organisation for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the call deadline or the date of recruitment.
- Applicants must be able to carry out full time research during the fellowship period (parental leave, sick leave, military leave and care leave are accepted).
- Research direction follows the H2020 Ethics
To be considered admissible, the application must be:
- Submitted in the electronic submission system before the deadline of the call;
- Readable, accessible and printable;
- Complete, i.e. include the following:
- Research plan (maximum ten pages, additional pages will be discarded).
- Prioritized CV – including career breaks and list of all publications of the applicant.
- Completed and signed ethical issues form.
- Scanned copy of PhD diploma or an official statement of the awarding university on expected date of obtaining the degree.
- Declaration signed by the applicant declaring whether the proposal has been submitted to another funding body.
- The research area to which the application is assigned.
- Names of their intended host and co-host.
For further Information and a complete list of rules and regulations please refer to the Rules and regulations (link to rules and regulations)