The fellowship consists of a monthly salary for the postdoctoral researcher based on the salary scale of the host institution and is granted for a period of twenty-four (24) months maximum.
Prolongation is not possible. Should the department wish to employ the fellow after the termination of the EuroTechPostdoc fellowship, a new contract must be drawn.
Fellowships cannot be granted retroactively.
Fellowships must start at the latest six (6) months after the decision date.
How to Apply
To apply for a EurotechPostdoc fellowship, you have to create your personal account in the application portal first. The portal will guide you through the submission process. You will be able to save your current application status and continue with your application at a later stage until the application deadline. The necessary templates mandatory for completing the application can be found in the portal as well as below.
The application portal will open on 31 November 2017, a link will be provided then. Please note that it is not possible before that date to create an account or log in. The deadline for submission for the upcoming call is 28. February 2018. You will be able to change your application and upload updated documents until call deadline. After the call deadline you will be able to log in into your personal account to verify the status of your application.
Please note that in order to submit your application your host and co-host have to provide an institutional endorsement. This endorsement is automatically requested by the submission system and requires the contact details of your hosts. Please ensure way in advance to provide your host and co-host with the necessary information
To be considered admissible, the application must be:
- Submitted in the electronic submission system before the deadline of the call;
- Readable, accessible and printable;
- Complete, i.e. include the following:
- Research plan (maximum ten pages, additional pages will be discarded).
- Prioritized CV – including career breaks and list of all publications of the applicant.
- Completed and signed ethical issues form.
- Scanned copy of PhD diploma or an official statement of the awarding university on expected date of obtaining the degree.
- Declaration signed by the applicant declaring whether the proposal has been submitted to another funding body.
- The research area to which the application is assigned.
- Names of their intended host and co-host.
For further Information and a complete list of rules and regulations please refer to the Rules and regulations (link to rules and regulations)